I’d like to say thank you Teresa of http://www.edenhills.blog.com for sending me this award.
1. What would your prefect day consist of?
Hanging out on the farm, petting our critters and admiring them.
2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?
A favorite wool sweater. Nothing fancy, just comfortable, well worn, probably with some holes. Probably fits a little big but the one you pick on a wet dark indoor kind of day.
3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or bare foot on the beach
5. Have you ever hugged or sang to a tree?
Probably hugged one at some point. I tend to hug critters more though.
6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket.
Growing our own (of course).
7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?
Lots, I have Covenanter martyr, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, Dr. Rush
8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish ‘n’ chips from the wrapper
I like both actually.
9. Which element do you most resonate with, Earth, Air, Fire or water?
10. Do you believe in fairy’s?
No, I am bit of a realist.
I would love to keep this award going and pass it and the questions on to:
Tina of A Blip on the Radar
Jackie of SheepMom’s adventures
Denise of in Sheep’s Clothing
I am not totally sure of the criteria for this award, but these are women who I admire. They have created good lives for themselves and the folks around them.