Wool!

I picked up my batts of wool yesterday from Pacific NW Wool. The bags were huge, and there are 6 of them. They barely fit in my car.

In other news, we have a new-to-us stove again. The bottom element on ours still isn’t working despite replacing it. Now the trick is to get the old stove out of the house, and the new one in

I came home from work Thursday morning with groceries I picked up on the way. I had also bought a new Mr. Bill (#3!) and put him on top of the crate. Immediately it was noticed, and Ryeleigh started whining. It was so funny.

So she got her toy and is having great fun with him.

This entry was posted in Farm. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Wool!

1. Washe Koda says:

Donna : Oh My 🙂 keep your spinning wheel polished 😉 OH No Mr Bill ❗️ ~Willy

• Donna says:

Here is the reply that never went through: “I will keep the wheel polished. Mr. Bill says that over and over again as he gets chewed on my the dog. She loves it. “

Liked by 1 person

2. Denise says:

wow! is that this year’s wool already? that’s a fast turnaround! happy for Ryeleigh that she’s got a brand new Mr. Bill 🙂

3. Jeanne says:

Ooh my goodness! I assumed that it was last year’s wool! Amazing that it was done so fast! Are you selling some of it? Have fun with all that wool!

Ryeleigh does love the M. Bill toys! I saw one in BiMart one day! We have to buy tough toys for Rico, since he chews them up so quickly!

• Donna says:

It was quick so that is nice. Now I have to do something with it! The plan is to use it for felting rugs. Anything leftover (if there is any) I can spin with. Ryeleigh already tore a giant hole in the new Mr. Bill and took out his voice box. So no more Mr. Bills. We will need tougher toys as well, Donna

• Jeanne says:

Little Rico has a “thing” about the squeakers or noise makers in his toys. He loves to try to chew them out. We have to keep a close eye on him. He has a funny-looking large duck which is pretty tough, and he hasn’t been able to de-squeak it! We usually look for tough toys. They are sometimes hard to find.

• Donna says:

We need that duck.

4. Jeanne says:

Did you get my email with the picture of the duck label?